2016 Honda Pilot vs 2016 Hyundai Tucson near Washington, DC
Let Us Help You Pick Your Next SUV!
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg has complete faith in our vehicles, which is why we’ve pitted the 2016 Honda Pilot vs the 2016 Hyundai Tucson near Washington, DC. With more features coming standard and cooler innovative technology, we’re 100% sure you’ll love the Pilot as much as we do. Let’s break it all down so you can take a closer look.
When it comes to available features, you’ll find a lot more accessible on the Pilot. The Pilot comes in five different trim levels that each have thoughtfully packaged features. Coming standard is a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera1 to make reversing out of any parking spot a confident action, paired with that is a 5-inch screen, cruise control, and a 7-speaker sounds system to make ample use of the Bluetooth®2 phone and audio connectivity. The Hyundai Tucson offers similar standard features, but only a 6-speaker sound system. Where the discrepancies begin is in the higher trim levels. The Pilot EX upgrades just about everything, providing a bigger 8-inch screen to utilize HondaLink®3, Pandora®4, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio5. You’ll also get Honda LaneWatchTM, which activates as soon as you flip on your turn signal, providing a helpful view of the curb. You won’t find most of these features on the Tucson until the top trim level, the Tucson Limited, and some you won’t find at all.
Despite the fact that we’ve made an already compelling argument that the Pilot is superior, there’s still more to look at in this head-to-head between the 2016 Honda Pilot vs the 2016 Hyundai Tucson near Washington, DC. When it comes to safety, it’s clear to see that Honda spent a lot of time immersed in their ACETM Body Structure – the foundation is always a good place to start! This building method puts emphasis on distributing frontal impact evenly throughout the vehicle to protect all occupants in case of a collision. The Pilot also provides Intelligent Traction Management, which is capable of adapting to terrains such as Normal, Snow, Mud, and Sand, so you always have the appropriate grip from your tires. You won’t find either of these innovations on the Tucson, unfortunately.
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg called it from the beginning – this skirmish between the 2016 Honda Pilot vs the 2016 Hyundai Tucson near Washington, DC, could’ve only ended one way: with the Pilot victorious. Come take a look at this outstanding crossover SUV on our lot today, or give us a call at 855-975-7087!
1. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
2. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
4. Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply. 1
5. SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2015 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
6. Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.