2016 Honda HR-V vs 2016 Nissan Juke near Arlington, VA
Find Your Next Crossover at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg!
Although it’s a brand-new addition to the Honda lineup, don’t overlook the 2016 HR-V. It builds off the renowned lineage of the Honda SUVs that came before it, and it is able to provide the same efficiency and capability that you’ve come to expect from a Honda. To take a closer look at the HR-V, your friends at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg have compiled a comparison between the 2016 Honda HR-V vs 2016 Nissan Juke near Arlington, VA.
The 2016 HR-V is listed as a crossover, but it provides more than enough utility. It offers 24.3 cubic ft. of cargo space1 behind the second-row, which is a vast improvement over the 10.5 cubic ft. of room1 available in the Nissan Juke. That’s just the beginning of storage options that the HR-V offers; with the innovative and unique Magic Seat®, you can contort and fold the second-row to fit your exact specifications. If you need a maximum amount of room to help your kid move into their dorm at Marymount University, fold down the second-row to gain access to 58.8 cubic ft. of room1. For when you want to go kayaking on the Potomac River, go into Long Mode, which folds down the front and rear seats on the passenger-side; in Long Mode, you can fit cargo up to eight feet long1. Finally, fold up the Magic Seat® to enable Tall Mode, which opens up a space that can fit an item up to four feet tall1.
The HR-V is able to accommodate all of this without sacrificing anything in its interior. Second-row passengers will have more than 7-inches of legroom than second-row passengers riding in the Nissan Juke. Once you step inside the interior, you’ll realize there’s no competition between the 2016 Honda HR-V vs 2016 Nissan Juke near Arlington, VA. The HR-V is equipped with a 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™2 so you can easily find your way around town and navigate around the rush hour traffic on I-395. If you’re in the 2016 Nissan Juke, prepare to wait in some traffic, as a navigation system is unavailable on the base trim. For added comfort, the HR-V has automatic climate control on EX models and higher that you can adjust with touch-based controls.
Under the hood, the 2016 Honda HR-V provides supreme efficiency. It was named the 2016 Green SUV of the Year™ by Green Car Journal magazine3, thanks to the HR-V’s 28/35/31 MPG city/hwy/combined4 on 2WD CVT models. The Nissan Juke can’t quite match the same fuel economy, as it tops out at 28/32/30 MPG city/hwy/combined5.
Stop by Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg, your local Honda dealer, to get behind the wheel of the all-new Honda HR-V. After reading the comparison between the 2016 Honda HR-V vs 2016 Nissan Juke near Arlington, VA, we’re confident that you’ll want to get an HR-V for yourself! We’re open seven days a week.
1. Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
2. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on the EX-L Navi model in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
3. For more information, see GreenCarJournal.com.
4. 25 city/34 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 28 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 2WD CVT models. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
5. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison purposes only.