2016 Honda Fit vs 2016 Nissan Sentra near Manassas, VA
Which Compact Vehicle is More Versatile?
You’re looking for a compact car but there are so many choices that you’re not even sure where to begin. Let Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg lend you a hand with our 2016 Honda Fit vs 2016 Nissan Sentra near Manassas, VA. The Fit is thoughtfully packaged, maximizes every inch of available space, and has the fuel efficiency for any sort of drive. Can the Sentra claim the same?
There are certain features that should just be standard these days, mostly for safety reasons. The Fit base trim comes with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera1 and Bluetooth®2, so you can always reverse with confidence and take a phone call or switch your song without having to pull to the side of the road. The Sentra provides only Bluetooth®3 phone connectivity, neglecting the audio, on its base trim, making it sorely lacking of any convenience whatsoever. The Fit also provides a 5-inch touchscreen standard so that you can use quick inputs to control the audio or answer a phone call – another convenience feature you won’t find until higher trim levels of the Sentra.
Let’s move on to the available space in our comparison between the 2016 Honda Fit vs the 2016 Nissan Sentra near Manassas, VA. Sometimes it takes a special touch, and a little bit of magic, to fit everything you need into one vehicle. Thanks to the Magic Seat® arrangement in the Fit, it’s a compact car that’s ready for whatever you need to haul. It has four configurable modes, from Long Mode, which allows you to fit objects as long as 7 ft. and 9 inches, to Refresh Mode4, which creates a comfortable space for you to take a short nap if needed. With 16.6 cubic ft. of space5 behind the second row, and a total of 52.7 cubic ft. of cargo room5 with that same row folded flat, you have ample volume and space for any number of passengers and possessions you need!
While providing a sufficient amount of trunk space, clocking in at 15.1 cubic ft. of room6, the Sentra just can’t match up to the versatility of its competitor. It has a 60/40 split-folding seat, but doesn’t lie flat or provide as much utility as the Fit’s cavernous interior.
When it comes to the final word on this comparison between the 2016 Honda Fit vs the 2016 Nissan Sentra near Stafford, VA, Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg unanimously anoints the Fit as winner! Stop by our showroom located at 60 South Gateway Drive in Fredericksburg, VA, today!
1. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
2. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
3. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
4.Only use Refresh Mode when the vehicle is safely parked. Return the seat and head restraint to their original position before driving. Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
5. Honda reminds you to properly secure items in the cargo area. Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
6. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.