2016 Honda Civic Trim Comparisons near Vienna, VA
Find Which Civic is Right for You!
The 2016 Honda Civic has been completely redesigned for the new model year, so you might be surprised with all of its new features and capabilities. To examine each model more in-depth, take a look at 2016 Honda Civic trim comparisons near Vienna, VA, to see what features each trim has. No matter which trim is right for you, it’s available at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg.
On the base trim of the 2016 Civic LX, you’ll have access to a host of features, both inside and out. Its 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine provides 158 horsepower, while supplying you with an efficient 31/41/35 MPG city/hwy/combined1. Its Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines2 gives you three different angles in which to view behind you: normal, top-down, and wide. For entertainment, a 5-inch LCD screen comes standard, and Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®3 and Streaming Audio gives you the opportunity to play music wirelessly from your phone or make hands-free calls.
When you upgrade to the Civic EX, you’ll upgrade to a 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen so you can control your entertainment with the touch of a button. Integrate your smartphone to your ride with Apple CarPlay®3 or Android Auto™4 to enable smartphone features on the Civic EX’s 7-inch touchscreen. You’ll also have the convenience of a key fob that allows for Remote Engine Start, so you can warm up your car while it’s still in the parking lot, and Smart Entry, which automatically unlocks the Civic EX’s doors when you get within three feet of the vehicle.
Drivers looking for performance in the 2016 Honda Civic trim comparisons near Vienna, VA, should take a hard look at the Civic EX-T. It upgrades under the hood to a 1.5L turbocharged DOHC 4-cylinder engine with direct injection5. You’ll have more zip on the road with 174 horsepower, and you’ll stay away from the pump longer by recording 31/42/35 MPG city/hwy/combined1. If you’re a music lover, you’ll appreciate the SiriusXM® Radio6 and HD Radio™7 functions on the Civic EX-T.
The Civic EX-L adds a flair of luxury to your vehicle. The EX-L comes with leather-trimmed seats on the interior, and a leather-wrapped steering-wheel and shift knob. Get comfy behind the wheel with an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, so you can find the ultimate driving position. Even the details have been taken care of, like adding an automatic-dimming rearview mirror to reduce harsh glare from headlights behind you.
The cream of the crop in the Civic lineup is its Touring model. It comes standard with the Honda Sensing™ Feature Suite, which includes features such as Collision Mitigation Braking System™8, Road Departure Mitigation System9, Forward Collision Warning10, among others. For even more comfort inside the cabin, the Civic Touring has heated outboard rear seats, and a 4-way power-adjustable front passenger’s seat.
While perusing the 2016 Honda Civic trim comparisons near Vienna, VA, you can be sure that you’re getting a great ride from any of the Civic models. Stop by Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg, located at 60 South Gateway Drive in Fredericksburg, VA, for a test drive and see for yourself all of the advantages of driving a 2016 Honda Civic.
1. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
2. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
3. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
4. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
5. 174 hp @ 5500 rpm (SAE net).
6. SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2015 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
7. HD Radio and the HD, HD Radio, HD Digital Radio, HD Digital Radio Alliance, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
8. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage (of collision mitigation). CMBS cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by high interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
9. Road Departure Mitigation only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use and can apply mild steering torque to assist driver in maintaining proper lane position and/or brake pressure to slow the vehicle's departure from a detected lane. Road Departure Mitigation may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
10. FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.