2015 Honda Civic Trims Near Manassas, VA
Choose the Honda Civic that is Right for You
What is the best way to get the most out of a new 2015 Honda Civic? Finding the right trim for you. At Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg, your Virginia Honda Dealer, we have put together a 2015 Honda Civic trim near Manassas, VA, comparison to help you choose which of the 2015 Honda Civics is right for your needs, whether that means you need added media options or more standard safety features.
The 2015 Honda Civic LX is the standard base Civic model. This means that all of the upper trims are built up from this. So, if you are looking for the best in standard features, this is the trim for you. Not only does this trim come with convenience features such as Bluetooth® HandsFree Link®1, but you can also receive and send SMS Text Messages2 all through the center media console. You also get the standard ECON button and Eco Assist™ system on the intelligent Multi-Information Display.
You also get great safety features including a rearview camera with guidelines3, tire pressure monitoring system4, daytime running lights, and Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control5. You also get all the standard safety features such as the Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ body structure, Dual-Stage, Multiple Threshold front airbags, and SmartVent® front side airbags.
This version of the 2015 Honda Civic upgrades a few of the standard features, including the air conditioning system to an automatic climate control system. This version of the Civic is also the first version to get the 7-inch Display Audio touch-screen and 6-speaker audio system. This is also the first trim to get the Honda LaneWatch™6 feature that helps you better see around you while on the road.
You also get access to the HondaLink® Next Generation7 system with the Honda Civic SE, which gives you access to your favorite apps, internet radio and information about the local area. You will also have access to HondaLink® Assist, which will request emergency services after a collision that results in airbag deployment.
Of the 2015 Honda Civic trims near Manassas, VA, the 2015 Honda Civic EX is one of the more popular trims because it comes with all of the standard features of the previous trims, as well as a few upgrades. The most noticeable upgrade is that this version of the Civic comes with a one-touch power moonroof so you can let in some air on those nice days. It also comes with the convenience of auto on/off headlights, a push button start and smart entry.
This version also comes with a convenient 60/40 split folding rear seat for more storage space, rear-seat center armrest, and passenger-side seatback pocket.
The 2015 Honda Civic EX-L is the highest trim available for the Honda Civic. With this trim you are able to upgrade many of the features that come standard with the Civic. For example, you can get the available Multi-angle rearview camera3 for better visibility when reversing. This is also the only version of the Civic that comes with heated side mirrors, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and 8-way power adjust, leather-trimmed, heated driver’s seat.
The biggest difference between this trim and the previous trims is that this trim comes with the available 7-inch display audio with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and Voice Recognition8. It also comes with SiriusXM™ Radio9 and HD Radio™10.
No matter which of the 2015 Honda Civic trims near Manassas, VA, you decide to drive home, you will be choosing a great Honda. Come in to Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg today to test drive your favorite Honda Civic.
1. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
2. Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
3. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
4. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge. Do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
5. VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicle’s course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver.
6. Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
7. Check the HondaLink® website for smart phone compatibility and access to the Display Audio Interface.
8. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
9. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
10. SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.