2015 Honda Civic for Sale Near Washington, DC
The Safe and Reliable Sedan
The top priorities in a new sedan are usually, safety, technology, and performance. The 2015 Honda Civic for sale near Washington, DC comes with all the latest technology and comfort features that you are looking for in a new sedan. Most importantly, the Honda Civic comes with the latest in safety technology, because, as you should expect from a Honda, safety is the Civic’s top priority.
Just because you are looking for a safe, reliable, comfortable sedan, doesn’t mean you should sacrifice when it comes to what lies under the hood. The Honda Civic comes with a 1.8L, 16-valve, 143 horsepower SOHC i-VTEC® engine that not only gives you the power you want for a thrilling drive, but also gives you excellent fuel economy, 30/39/33 MPG1 city/hwy/combined. You also get great performance from the Drive-by-Wire throttle system that allows a better response from the engine to optimize your driving experience.
If you want to save even more on fuel economy, the 2015 Honda Civic also comes with the ECON button that will change the engine and other energy-consuming systems to perform at a more efficient level. If you need to return the Civic to its normal performance levels, just press the button again. Even in normal mode, you can still drive more efficiently thanks to the ECO Assist™ system. Using lights and gauges, you can see when you are driving at the most efficient and adjust your driving habits.
Technology is always adapting and the 2015 Honda Civic for sale near Washington, DC is full of the latest features. When you sit in the driver’s seat, everything you need is right within reach, much like a cockpit. You will have the convenient steering wheel controls, the ECON button, the raised Eco Assist™ and Intelligent Multi-Information Display above the speedometer, and the center media console right at your fingertips.
The 7-inch display audio system is where all your media options, as well as the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition2 and rearview camera3, are held. This touchscreen will make flipping through options as easy as a swipe of your finger. When it comes to music, you can easily choose from the standard radio or the available HD Radio™4 or Sirius XM® Radio5. You can also stream music from your mobile device using Bluetooth®6. To stay connected while on the road, the 2015 Civic also comes with SMS Text Messaging and Hands-free Calling7.
In terms of safety, the 2015 Civic is built from the ground up with safety in mind. In the event of an accident, the Honda Civic is prepared. Starting with the Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ boday, which is designed to utilize structural elements to distribute impact energy away from passengers. The Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags will be inflated at different rates depending on the passenger and severity of the accident and the front 3-point seat belts with automatic tensioning system will keep everyone in their seats. These features, and more, are determined to keep you safe in the worst of accidents.
In order to keep you out of harm’s way, the 2015 Honda Civic also comes with a collection of features such as Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control8 to keep you in control on tricky roads, a rearview camera3 to give you eyes when you reverse, and Honda LaneWatch™9 to help you see around you on the road. The Civic keeps safety in mind, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Come into Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg, your Virginia Honda Dealer, today and test drive the safe, reliable 2015 Honda Civic for sale near Washington, DC, today.
1. 30 city/39 highway/33 combined mpg rating for CVT models. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
2. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
3. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
4. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
5. . SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
6. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
7. Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
8. VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicle’s course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver.
9. Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.