2015 Honda Accord Trims Near Arlington, VA
Which Trim Will You Choose for Your New Honda Accord?
Now that you’ve decided to buy a 2015 Accord, you might think that you are all set to come into Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg and drive home in your new car. But what you might not have considered is, which of 2015 Honda Accord trim near Arlington, VA, you want to choose. Though every Honda Accord comes standard with great features, there are many more features available depending on which trim you choose.
The Honda Accord LX is the most basic version of the 2015 Honda Accord. Everything that you find on this trim is a standard feature on all of the other trims, unless there is an upgraded version available. So, even if you are on a tight budget, you can still get a great collection of features.
This trim comes with a 2.4L engine that will pump out 185 horsepower and can be paired with either a manual or automatic transmission. You also get the benefits of standard cruise control, projector beam headlights, and safety features such as dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags, SmartVent® front side airbags and side curtain airbags. For entertainment and convenience, you will have access to Pandora®1, Bluetooth®2 audio streaming and hands-free link, SMS texting, and dual-zone automatic climate control from the center console and the 8-inch high-resolution screen with interface dial and custom settings.
The Sport 2015 Honda Accord trim near Arlington, VA, isn’t much different than the base model, with the exception that it comes with a different engine and sportier styling. This version comes with a 189 horsepower, 2.4L 4-cylinder engine with Direct Injection. It is also available with an automatic Continuously Variable Transmission with paddle shifters. As styling goes, you can tell it is sportier by the leather wrapped steering wheel, chrome accents, and front fog lights.
This version of the Honda Accord comes with slightly more features than the base model. You get more convenience with power windows. You can let in the fresh air with a power moonroof. Also, you get two extra speakers with this sound system.
The 2015 Honda Accord EX-L comes with everything that the previous models offer and then some. However, this version of the Honda Accord does not offer a manual transmission option – you can only get an automatic Continuously Variable Transmission. This version is also the first version that offers either the standard engine or the 278 horsepower, 3.5L V6 engine. Similarly, you can also get this version with or without Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system™3.
On the interior of the EX-L you get the added luxury of leather seats, power and heated seats, and an audio touchscreen. The touchscreen also gives you access to HondaLink® with Aha™4 and an upgraded Multi-angle Rearview Camera5 with guidelines. You also get upgraded safety features including Forward Collision Warning6 and Lane Departure Warning7 to help keep you safe on the roads.
The 2015 Honda Accord Touring is the highest trim available and comes with almost all of the features mentioned with the other trims. The exceptions are that this version of the Accord only comes with the 278 horsepower, 3.5L V6 engine and the Continuously Variable Transmission. With this version you will also get an upgrade to LED headlights with an automatic on/off feature. Your cruise control feature will also be upgraded to Adaptive Cruise Control8, which adjusts your cruise speed to the vehicle in front of you, so you don’t have to keep braking and resetting the system.
No matter which of these 2015 Honda Accord trims near Arlington, VA, you choose for your new Honda Accord, you know you will be driving home a great sedan. Come in to your Virginia Honda Dealer, Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg today for more information about the different Accord trims.
1. Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
2. Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.
3. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L models and standard on touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (FM Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details. Drive responsibly. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. For safety reasons, always launch your audio application or perform any other operation on your phone or audio device only when the vehicle is safely parked.
4. Compatible smartphone required. All Aha platform feeds are audible, not visual in nature. Vehicle does not provide any feeds. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. Launch smartphone applications only when the vehicle is safely parked. Aha is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc. Your wireless carrier's rates may apply.
5. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
6. FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
7. LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
8. ACC cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. ACC should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather or on winding roads. The driver remains responsible for slowing or stopping the vehicle to avoid a collision.